The Institute of Irrigated Agriculture of NAAS offers specialized services to scientific-research establishments, farmers and private economies.
Services provided by the qualified specialists of the Institute of Irrigated Agriculture of NAAS are:
1) Agrochemical analysis of soil, viz., nitrate Nitrogen content, mobile Phosphorus content, exchangeable Potassium content, humus content, nitrification capacity, organic matter content, salts content in soils and water, absorbed elements, power of Hydrogen, etc.
2) Microbiological composition of soil, viz., ammonifying agents, oligonitrophiles, denitrifying agents, nitrifying agents, Nitrogen-consumptive, cellulose-decomposing bacteria, fungi, actinomycetes, enzymes, Nitrogen-fixation capacity, etc.
3) Biochemical content of fodder, vegetables, potato, grain, seeds of crops, viz., proteins, fats, dry matter, cellulose, nitrates, digestible proteins, fodder units, total sugars, carotene, starch, vitamin C, Phosphorus, Potassium content, power of Hydrogen, etc.
4) Technological analysis of wheat, millet, barley grain, viz., moisture, weediness, alignment, bulk density, raw gluten content, flour power, bakery properties of flour, skin content, groats yields, culinary qualities of groats, etc.
You can also get in the Institute of Irrigated Agriculture of NAAS such services as:
1) Consultations in collecting soil, water, agricultural products samples for analysis.
2) Recommendations in fertilizers use under the crops.
The analytical works are conducted with modern native and foreign equipment by using the express-methods.
We guarantee the fast and high-quality service!